• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new run :shock:

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi.
Well, here is my idea... I might buy a Run from HappyHutch, and then let the buns go in it everyday after I come home from school for a coulpe of hours!
My mum says that it is a waste of money cosidering we have just got that huge one built:roll::lol::lol:
Anyway, what do you think? It would just be a change for the buns, having a different part of the garden!!
Jack x x x

i think its a waste of money jack tbh... the buns have a lovely HUGE run... and its way bigger than any run you could buy from happy hutch. plus they are familiar with their run. xx

If your big run is covered then I think it is a waste of money. If the big run is uncovered, a covered run means that you can leave your rabbits out safely when you are not outside to supervise them, in this situation it is a good idea.

Back