• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy just scared the life out of me!!!!

BobbyDaisy

Warren Scout
The buns are always out in their run during the day, there is a shelter in the run if they need it. Well this afternoon I had to go out for a while, picked the kids up from school on the way home. Went straight out to the garden to check buns, no sign of Daisy! My son went round the back of the run and said "Mum whats wrong with Daisy?!" I shot round the back of the run to see and found Daisy upside down, stuck between the shelter and the wire mesh of the run! My heart jumped into my throat I honestly thought she was dead! I pulled the shelter out extremely carefully and picked her up, her little heart was racing so fast. I gave her a cuddle and checked her over, she doesnt appear to have injured herself but she is very subdued. She has eaten some grass and dandelions and had a good drink of water and a wee! She was laying on the floor of the run very quietly, but is now up and about again do you think I should be worried about her still, I am so scared of losing her! I have now blocked the back of the shelter so she cant fall down there again!

Oh what a shock for you. You'll have to keep an eye on her as they don't show pain very well. Hopefully she'll get over her little misadventure sooner rather than later.

Silly bun :lol:

Back