• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dora's babies 6.5 weeks old - NOW SEXED

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
Here they are looking a bit grumpy because they just had a needle jabbed in them AND were turned upside down to check their bits....

Murphy (magpie) male and Barley (Harlequin) female
rabbits123.jpg

Smartie Female
rabbits124.jpg

Dora and Murphy
rabbits125.jpg

My vet had a great day today....12 myxi vaccs :shock::shock::shock:

Lucy x

Unfortunately not :cry:
Dora was rescued when she was pregnant.
So her babies will soon be looking for homes, just waiting for permission to put them on RIN.

Why?!:lol:

Haha dont tempt me... I wish I could have them they are gorg... But Stephen seems to think that the 4 we have is enough.... Dont know about that :roll::?

They are gorgeous, they are growing so fast Lucy, you have done an amazing job with them.......well done!!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

They are adorable. What is the vaccine for? I was not aware that rabbits needed vaccines.

They were vaccinated against Myxymatosis which, if they got it and were unvaccinated would kill them :cry:

They also need to be vaccinated against VHD, but the 2 injections have to be done 2 weeks apart.

:love: CUTE OR WHAT!!! I LOVE THE HARLEQUIN, BUT THE THREE ARE LITTLE BEAUTYS.CANT SEE IT BEING LONG BEFORE THEY ARE SNAPPED UP!!

My 8 year old - who is sat in the bath watching me on the laptop has just said

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

My son has said your bunnies are so cute his bottom jaw dropped:shock:

They really are adorable.

they are absalutely stunning especially barley as i have an incredable weakness for harlis. Is dora a mini lop think she looks it but not sure.

Would you consider scotland for any of the babies barley or murphy as they are so beautiful as they all are or is that too far.

gill:wave:

Back