• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will someone let me & Bobby have a holiday...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
...and have Nibbles. Even if it's just for the day?! :lol:

The little :censored: is refusing to behave and keeps winding up my fish. She's also taking a liking to wriggling down the side of the table and getting stuck. She's currently playing "guard dog" and sat on the top of the sofa, looking out the window and getting exited if she sees people walking on the path. I don't know how poor Bobby puts up with her!!! She's such a madam!!!

...and have Nibbles. Even if it's just for the day?! :lol:

The little :censored: is refusing to behave and keeps winding up my fish. She's also taking a liking to wriggling down the side of the table and getting stuck. She's currently playing "guard dog" and sat on the top of the sofa, looking out the window and getting exited if she sees people walking on the path. I don't know how poor Bobby puts up with her!!! She's such a madam!!!

:lol::lol: She sounds like a lovely character.

She's a horror!! She's currently crashed out and giving me such a stare!!!
She was chasing, growling and pouncing on me last night when I was feeding her & Bobby. He was sat at the bottom of the ramp, so I thought I'd chuck some food down for him, but I was getting mauled everytime my hand went near the parsley!!!!!! I'm actually afraid of her sometimes!! :lol: She's a scary critter!

I don't know why but I've never clicked before that Nibbles and Wuzzle are both yours ! They are both sooooo cute !!!! I'll have her but you may not get her back :lol::lol:

:censored::censored::censored::censored:
I'm really mad at her now. I went into the kitchen to talk to Martyn, and when I came back into the living room, Bobby was eating what looked like a biscuit. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a Jaffa Cake. Nibbles had managed to get on the table, and get a Jaffa Cake for herself and another for Bobby. The Jaffa Cakes were put on the table out of BISCUIT'S reach!! Biscuit is a devil for getting our treats, but we found she can't get on the table. Nibbles is a dot compared to Biscuit, so how she got on the table I'll never know :censored::censored::censored:

:censored::censored::censored::censored:
I'm really mad at her now. I went into the kitchen to talk to Martyn, and when I came back into the living room, Bobby was eating what looked like a biscuit. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be a Jaffa Cake. Nibbles had managed to get on the table, and get a Jaffa Cake for herself and another for Bobby. The Jaffa Cakes were put on the table out of BISCUIT'S reach!! Biscuit is a devil for getting our treats, but we found she can't get on the table. Nibbles is a dot compared to Biscuit, so how she got on the table I'll never know :censored::censored::censored:

:lol: i can just imagine it! "one jaffa for me, one jaffa for yooou"

That's just plain funny! I used to have a cat who'd lay in wait til I came home with the weeks groceries, have a good sniff through the carriers, then deftly open the right one with one claw, pinch my regular treat - galaxy chocolate, then leg it off through the catflap, down the garden and scoff the lot behind the shed! She always managed to stay beautifully skinny and sleek though (atleast one of us did - huh!).

Carmen

I don't know why but I've never clicked before that Nibbles and Wuzzle are both yours ! They are both sooooo cute !!!! I'll have her but you may not get her back :lol::lol:

Oh yeah! You have know sypathy as you have the two cutest buns on RU :lol:

She sounds lovely :lol: I love a character.

Back