• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Dutches on the move, They have arrived safely in Bedfordshire

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Many of you have kept up with the thread,

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=129318

Well, the bunnyrun starts today and Thumpersmum is collecting from Shrewsbury and I am meeting her at 3pm this afternoon on the motorway to bring them back to my house, then I will be taking them to Tracy on Friday morning for the next leg of their journey

So can we have traffic free and trouble free vibes for these bunnies to get their new homes please

Last edited:
Is there any way someone can find out what food these bunnies are eating? I want to buy some before they arrive on Friday. Thanks

This is my first bunny run so I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be good to put faces to names I see on hear, but also to know that some bunnies are now going to get the life they deserve.

*hops nervously back and forth from one foot to the other*

SAFE JOURNEY, everyone.....and thank you all SO much for your help!!!!! :D :D :D

liz is this in addition to the other run as on here says Friday..but you posted Sunday in the piggie thread?:?

and safe journey to all!

Very best of luck with this guys, so sorry I missed it originally. March Hare Tri-coloured Dutchies, what can I say.....:D Well done to all!

Back