• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bugsy please

Maizey

Wise Old Thumper
What a morning.We have a cat that comes in the garden and terrorises everything.This morning I was just going to take the dogs for a walk.I went into the garden not realising the cat was there.Lottie my GSD chased the cat which set the ducks off quacking which freaked Bugsy my conti out.He then jumped a four foot fence and caught his back leg in between the fence and the gate.I lifted him off and he ran inside into the lounge and hid behind the chair.I felt his leg I dont think its broken but we are off to the vets at 11 Oclock as he is limping.Lottie has a bad shoulder anyway and had xrays last week and may have to have an opp if her new medication doesnt work.She was getting better. Now limping badly again and back to square one..A month ago the cat chased another of my bunnies,Honney and she bashed her head so many times that she had a mild brain hemorage,It took two weeks of TLC and medication to get her better.I love my animals dearly and Im getting sick and tired of this :censored:cat.

Bugsy in the middle

100_2666.jpg

Maizey broke his cruciate ligament two years ago,sadly he died last year and at the sme time Willow managed to tear all the ligaments in his back leg/ankle.Bugsy is lying on the lawn at mo and Barlie is grooming him.I have got him to move and and hes had a little hop but his back right toes seem to be curled under but they do spring back.Bugsy is usually running around getting his nose into everything.I hope its no more than a sprain but I cant believe having all that weight,even though for a few seconds,hanging off one leg hasnt done some damage.
PS That pic was taken a week after Barlie had her front leg amputated.Animals never cease to amaze me.

We have just got home from the vets.My vet,Jane,thinks Bugsy has just sprained his ankle.He has been given an injection of metacam and vetergesic.He has to have bed rest for 24 hours,then a couple of days of oral metacam.Thank god it wasnt more serious.

Back