• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lionheads

daisyxox

New Kit
does anybody on here have liohead rabits?
because i have 3 and i havent seen much lionhead rabbits on the pics of signatures.
if you have a lionhead please post back

:Dthanks and bye:wave:

I have one! she is called muffin! :)
mybunisgooorrrjusss.jpg

muffininthegarden.jpg

i have 2 lionheads too....betsy and thelma- both rspca resuce cases and now living a life of luxury:D

2 of my 5 bunnies are Lionhead cross - Hollie and Merry, they are mom and daughter from Fat Fluffs (Cradley Heath bunnies). They are living very happily with the very lucky Sweep bunny!

They are both lovely - in looks and temperament.

Vanessa - your Hollie looks just like mine!

Pictures in sig!

I have just rescued a lovely black lionhead called blackie. We just got him on Sunday and hes gorgeous. Ill have to try and get a good pic of him but none of them really show how fluffy he is with him being black!!

I have just realised today that BJ our black lionhead cross has developed the lionhead cheek ruffs now he is getting his summer coat!

He looks so handsome, will try and get a piccie but black bunnies are not so easy to photograph :(

I've got one called Rosie, she was abandoned when someone moved house:(

She's quite hard to photograph because she is black, but she never stays still for that long either!:lol:

P8.jpg

I have a lionhead called "Honey" she is only about 4 months old.

Glad u asked the questions what gorgeous lovely bunnies :D

IMG_0771.jpg

HoneyandEgypt042.jpg

HoneyandEgypt038.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cute!

I have been looking at pics of lionheads and Honey has a lot of hair on her ears! However most lionheads I see have smooth ears! :? Does it differ or does it mean that she could lose this as she gets older or is she not a true bred lionhead?

hiya,:wave:
i have a boy lionhead, he 's 7 weeks old, i' ve only had him a week ,he's called diesel (sorry no pictures yet !!!!):)

I have a lionhead called Flopsy:oops: (my 8 year old named him).

I have had him since he was 8 weeks old - he is now just a year old.

As a baby

DSCF0741.jpg

DSCF0733.jpg

A recent piccy with his wife Jem

DSCF0793.jpg

He doesn't have a mane now as I trimmed it down for the summer - to keep him cooler:lol:

Hi! :wave:
I have a Agouti girl named Rosie and a mix boy named Ringo! I can't figure how to put pics on these things, but they are very beautiful and one day i'll fill this post with their little bums xx

Back