• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mackenzie's 'Staffy Bum' sit = Very strange pictures!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
A couple of days ago I mentioned that Mack had a rather unique way of sitting down, not unlike Staffordshire Bull Terriers who usuallly sit right on their bum with their legs out to either side.

Well I've managed to get some pictures of him tonight, apologies that they are not clear but my mobile was dead so they are on my old phone.

20-05-08_1817.jpg

20-05-08_1818.jpg

20-05-08_1820.jpg

He is such an adorable oddball! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FAB pics, Sooz!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mackenzie is SUCH a unique character.....and drop dead gorgeous WITH it!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Awww sweet our old Bulldog used to sit like that. Its very strange isn't it and looks like they'd be uncomfortable, obviously not though.

Bless him, how odd, he obviously finds it comfy! My mums shetland pony likes to sit down like a dog. Some animals are eccentrics too I guess! Lol! :lol:

Are his hips/Lumbar Spine OK :? The only Buns I have seen who sit like that have arthritic conditions :?

Janex

Absolutely fine, he can bend his leg in any natural direction and has no trouble cleaning it. He shows no distress at any point on his spine and binklies like a lune.

He had a full check over when his teeth were done.

was he a rescue? perhaps he lived with a staffie before & thinks that's how he is supposed to sit.

was he a rescue? perhaps he lived with a staffie before & thinks that's how he is supposed to sit.

Yes he came from Jill/Honeybunny.

I have a staff cross of my own that sits like this but he is only just getting to know her :)

Back