• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no pampered piggies

I think there is another thread about this and I think you should be able to email her if you need something. I hope its not closed for two months.

Hopefully Sally processed my order as i'm expecting it tomorrow...£50 well spent and at least it will last a while.

Its the last thing she needs with pregnancy and moving house!

:shock: i was going to make an order too.....:shock: blimey poor sally..what a terrible thing to have happen....pregnant..moving house....traumatised by vandals....i hope her doc is keeping a close eye on her health right now.....
hope things improve fast for sallyxx

I have sent sally an emails aying how sorry i am to hear about the shop, and that there is a post on here about it and how sorry we all are, and that we hope PP will be back stronger than ever! i sent it from the RU members :D

xx

I have sent sally an emails aying how sorry i am to hear about the shop, and that there is a post on here about it and how sorry we all are, and that we hope PP will be back stronger than ever! i sent it from the RU members :D

xx

Thats lovely xxx

Just checked the website and it should be reopened in the next couple of days when they get their stock in. Yippee.

Back