• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun Bug

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
My life feels so different whithout a bunster! I didn't know it was going to be this hard tbh. Mops was always out there but i look out now and she's not there - her run is empty. I can imagine how she would act with all this g=hot weather lol. She just left such an imprint on my life. So this what makes me want another one but i just don;t have the time with my GCSE coming up it's so hard :cry: i just want her back :cry: I know i've said that before nut just needed it to get off my chest :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
x

It's hard isn't it :( you keep thinking, maybe you'll go out and she will be back in the run again like she always was. :( or maybe thats just me?

GCSEs will be over soon, could you get another bun then? Mopsy would be so pleased you were helping another bun who needs a home. hope you feel better soon hun x x x

Back