• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue eyed white?

Lou has saphire she's a stunning bun with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. .. Can't remember Lou's full screen name but I'm sure she'll see this thread & post hopefully.

This is the gorgeous Charlie who I was lucky enough to foster for a few months. His eyes were blue but changed to lilac in the light :D

charlie006.jpg

not the best piccy but here is licky snowy.she is a nethie blue eyed white and thinks she is a cat silly bun.
SS100017.jpg

Hehe i did see this thread Karen :) I'll upload some pics of her this afternoon.Looking at the photo's of the hustlanders is making me think maybe Sapphire is one?xx

Does being blue-eyed affect their eyesight, like being Red-eyed? I have 2 REWs, though looking at those pics, I think my NZ might be a bit lilacy:?

I've never seen a BEW scanning.
My Roger appears to have really good eyesight - he can see his mum approaching with food from miles away:lol:

I've never seen a BEW scanning.
My Roger appears to have really good eyesight - he can see his mum approaching with food from miles away:lol:

my NZ white doesn't scan, but he does run full pelt into stuff. Suki, the lionhead REW is really poor sighted. She scans constantly

Lilly my foster bun is a pink eyed white. She REALLY scans. She doesn't move very far either. Maybe she's short sighted too??

Back