• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELP! Someone has stolen Rubens....

leeanderin

Mama Doe
....and replaced her with a complete troll! I don't know what's gotten into her, she's trashing everything! Chewing all the edges off the new run, digging up the soil in her trough, dragging the litter tray round and banging it against the inside of the hutch, tipping the litter tray and trying to dig out of the hutch.

She's turned into a different rabbit over night and i don't know what's up with her, fingers crossed it wears off soon as she's driving me loopy!:roll:

....and replaced her with a complete troll! I don't know what's gotten into her, she's trashing everything! Chewing all the edges off the new run, digging up the soil in her trough, dragging the litter tray round and banging it against the inside of the hutch, tipping the litter tray and trying to dig out of the hutch.

She's turned into a different rabbit over night and i don't know what's up with her, fingers crossed it wears off soon as she's driving me loopy!:roll:

Is she spayed if not, it could be hormones!

It's like she's having a 'i'm going to trash EVERYTHING day'.

My unflappable husband actually phoned me at work and said "right i've had enough you can try and sort roo out when you come home", he cleaned out the litter tray, rubens turned it upside down, he tidied the upstairs in the hutch, rubens rolled up the blanket and shoved it down the hole that goes to downstairs, he told her off for chewing the run, she stopped, he went inside, she started!

I didn't realise rabbits could be so naughty!:roll:

Dennis has just started behaving the same. I think he is bored though because he lives on his own :( I will (hopefully!) bond him into my group next weekend. :shock:

Dennis has just started behaving the same. I think he is bored though because he lives on his own :( I will (hopefully!) bond him into my group next weekend. :shock:

I would have said it might be boredem with Rubens but she's got Dilbert as a friend, a new big run and plenty of toys... must be the weather!

My unflappable husband actually phoned me at work and said "right i've had enough you can try and sort roo out when you come home", he cleaned out the litter tray, rubens turned it upside down, he tidied the upstairs in the hutch, rubens rolled up the blanket and shoved it down the hole that goes to downstairs, he told her off for chewing the run, she stopped, he went inside, she started!

I didn't realise rabbits could be so naughty!:roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I do love a naughty bun :lol::lol::lol::lol:

In the last couple of days Carlton's decided his crate needs changing round evry night, really loudly! luckily he doesn't tip the litter tray over but i have found him asleep half underneath it! :lol:

Mackenzie, Lexie and Callisto are all being a pain at the moment. They've become wholly unlitter trained and are constantly digging up their bed and flooring.

I tidy up and it's fine for 10 minutes then they start again :roll::roll:

I tidy up and it's fine for 10 minutes then they start again :roll::roll:

Exactly the same as Rubens - Dilbert is cute as you like, butter wouldn't melt watching Rubens trashing everything and he's like "what's going on?!" all confused looking

Several of mine are being total delinquents at the moment, too......and BOY, can they ever make a lot of noise!!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

I am gullible too.....my stomach actually rolled over when I read the title, as I thought that someone had ACTUALLY stolen her! :oops: :roll: :lol:

Back