• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns...Buns...Buns...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Right I was watching Animal Park yeatsrday, and in their zoo, they do somrthing called Enrichment with their animals, to keep thm on their toes... what sort of things can I do with D&J to keep them amused and happy?
Jack x x x

Jack, may I just say Jive is delighted at being a good nethie example :D

Aww! :lol: Thanks. I was editing it, and my editor wont let anymore piccies on untill the website gets to something days, then I can finnish that page, and put more of your gorgous buns!
Jack x

I hide food so Honey has to look for it or use a treat ball.

Aww! Honey is the cutest!!:D
Drake and Josh have got this willow ball, that I sometimes stick pieces of Veg and treats in it and they find it... I think I might hide some food around and see if they can look for it:D
Thanks x
Jack x x x

Aww! :lol: Thanks. I was editing it, and my editor wont let anymore piccies on untill the website gets to something days, then I can finnish that page, and put more of your gorgous buns!
Jack x

Awww :oops: Do you really think they are that special?? :lol: ;)

So where are the more pictures of Drake and Josh? :D

Aww! Honey is the cutest!!:D
Drake and Josh have got this willow ball, that I sometimes stick pieces of Veg and treats in it and they find it... I think I might hide some food around and see if they can look for it:D
Thanks x
Jack x x x

:lol: I was standing for about 10minutes the other day posting pellets one by one through the tiny gaps in the willow ball, one of those 'if anybody else could see me..' moments :lol:

:lol: I was standing for about 10minutes the other day posting pellets one by one through the tiny gaps in the willow ball, one of those 'if anybody else could see me..' moments :lol:

:lol::lol: I was trying to fit some broccoli into one of the gape for about 1/2 an hour, and in the end, I just got so mad a gave up!!!:evil::lol::lol::lol:
Jack x x x

Back