• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A strange place for a poo

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I thought it had been a while since we'd had a poo thread so here we go :D

I was just replenishing the hay in Barney and Roxy's cage and noticed in there dangly wire ball there is two-three poos!? I always take the wire bit of the cage off when I'm sorting out there litter tray so this rules out any human intervention...what clever bunnies I have. Its obviously a very entertaining game for them. Oh I've also found them in my shoes, usually when I get to the bus stop :lol:

Whats the strangest place you have found a poo? (a rabbit poo!)

Every morning there is a poo in my big bunnie's food dish! I guess its some kind of dirty protest for not getting up early enough to feed them! :lol::lol:

wow Isabel - that is some talent! :shock:
I don't think I can better that, I do sometimes have to sweep rabbit poos out of our bed though :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.....ALWAYS in my shoes, and my wellies.....in my handbag......in the door pocket of my car.....and in my coat pocket! :roll: :lol:

My bunsters have wicker baskets for toys at the mo as there's always loads donated to the rescue, so Mandy gave us a few. Bobby has decided that his is a toilet and poops in it!! So I always have a basket of "Bobby bobs" hahaha

Rosie once did a wee on toby's jeans that were on the floor. I know it was her because she left a little rosie sized poo on top of them too. She's my little pez...the poos just keep popping out.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds them stuck to her feet! I found one in my purse once when I went to pay for something!!! Goodness knows how it got there :D

One of the kids I look after tried to eat some bunny poo the other day, and looked shocked when I yelled 'Noooooooooooooooooo!!' and grabed it out of his hand.

mmm the shower room upstairs when buns only reside downstairs..oh and hay...:lol:

my clothes bags etc..... in my cuppa once..yep theyd flicked it like they do and good job i saw it go in:shock::lol: mm ownder why i havent drank tea or coffee for months:shock:

seriously i guard any drink or me dinner from flying poo..how do they get it so far and so high!!??

our first ever house bun..a feisty doe..she used to size up visitors and the gilrs friends..if ever she didnt like someone shed either grunt and growl and chase them or go one better..and poo in their shoe or shoes....and i mean poo..not one or two!:lol::lol:

woozle always pooed heaps in how water bowl every single morning when i went to give him brekkie etc there it was halfway to the top in poo!:shock: think he was amrking his territory as whenver he was out the cats would sneak in and lap his water..least we reckon its why he did it..ewww

Back