• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

petshop or rescued or other

daisyxox

New Kit
where did you get your bunnies from?

i bought all of mine from a breeder but one day i
would love to rescue a rabbit.

how about you guys?

I got one from a breeder,she had been returned and two from Rabbit Rehome as the lady couldnt look after them anymore.If I get any more I will also get a bonded pair off RR.;)

One from someone 'getting rid' of litter -Storm
One from someone who had unexpected litter (As present from then partner) - Shadow
One from pet shop (i fell in love turnt out shop had mistreated her) -Moonshine
One was a baby in the unexpected litter of Moonshine - Scraggles

Well I have 4...1 is a rescue,1 was a stray (so rescued I suppose:?),1 was given to me by someone who didn't want him and the other was bought for me by my mum from a garden centre.

Theyre all gorgeous!

All my own rabbits have been adopted from rescues around the country or from people who could no longer take care of them (16 giants & 2NZ).

i have 10 buns - 3 are rescues, the others are from breeders or ads in the paper. i will only ever have rescues in the future. x

Fiver, Marley & Scout all came from a pet shop :oops::oops: BUT I would never buy a bun again ;)
Lexie & Bobby came into my rescue and stayed due to health problems.
I adopted Callisto (from FatFluffs) and Mackenzie (from HoneyBunnies) so they are also rescue's.

I bought Cookie with her sister Miffy, Miffy died following a terrible spey :cry: and thats where it all began....
Flossy was the only 'bought' rabbit since, the other 9 are all rescues :D

pet shops in the past,which i would never do again but my last 2 have come from a breeder.in the future it will be breeder or rescue every time.

Back