• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies going to vets

debbie_7155

Warren Scout
Ive got to take my 2 bunnies to the vets in an hours time..
Thumper the white 5 year old he has been sick a little & not been eating again..& i noticed yesterday when he was drinking one of his bottom front teeth (sorry forgot what theyre called ) is crooked, but what has got me confused is i took him to the vets 2 weeks ago for his check-up & the vet said everything looked fine?????
can his teeth go crooked in a matter of a week or so ?

Im so scared cos he had a massive absess last year from his back teeth & had to be operated on to be drained twice & injections for months after & the vet said he had very little chance of making it... But he did & im so worried for him again..he drinks like a fish..all the symptoms are the same as before..hopefull ANOTHER vet there will put him right again ?

And for the 2nd bunnie (shadow) 11-13 week old...
Last few days he started licking my arms, so i bought him a salt block, But wasnt interested in that at all
everytime i go near him now he licks my forearms like crazy (wont stop) unless i pull away from him??
he has plenty of clean water/hay/grass/greens/carrot tops..natural foods..
what could be wrong with the 2 poor things

Back