• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

frenchies run advice

lou0504

Warren Scout
hi all,

well my playhouse is all done and ive done a arch so they can go in and out whenever they please, but i need some advice on the size of run you thinks ideal? these 2 had the run of my garden my 2 days ago my neighbour knocked the door and advised me a fox had been seen in her garden, although they were only out in the daytime i dont want to risk this anymore, pictures would be appreciated of ideal size. they will be let out free for 1 hr twice a week when im out there with them other than that theyl be in the playhouse and run only, thanks for looking :)

bluebell has full rin of the garden but supervised.the neighbours cat came in once n she charged at him.poor cat looked terrified.she stamped her feet n went running over to my kids so dont know wat she was doin but did not like the cat in her garden.id say theyd need a fairly large run but not sure wat size?x:)

Back