• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doris killed a mouse!!!

Siona

Mama Doe
:shock::shock:
Doris has just had another bout of spring broodiness and built another nest, so I left it for a week or so until it started to look tatty and then went to clear it out.

I was just removing it when among the clumps of fur and hay a poor dead mouse fell out. :cry: It had literally been torn apart! I can only imagine it went into the hutch investigating and she attacked it whilst protecting her imaginary babies. :(
I didn't know bunnies did this!

you sure it didn't come in the hay??? I've heard of dead mice cropping up in hay a few times - and would be shredded by the machinery etc.

eep. I'm suddenly petrified of hay. I like mice but wouldn't want to find a dead half shredded one. :(

:shock::shock: I've never heard of a bunny killing a mouse before .. There again I think if my Furby(bun) came into contact with a bun she'd attack!

eew!!!are everyones bunnies goin herbivores?got one thats eaten a woodloose,one thats eaten a spider n now one with a mouse?x:lol:

I managed to intercept before anything happened but Fudge went to attack one of my baby rats that escaped last year, and bridge bun Amy went for one of my chinchillas :shock: rabbits are extremely territorial :(

Poor mouse. :( Maybe I should invest in some more bunnies and sack the 7 cats! :lol::lol:

When our bunnies start to steal our ham sandwiches :shock: I'm going to make a run for it!

Back