• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rory please... U/D All ok...for now

*Bex*

Mama Doe
I am taking him to the vets tonight. His little chin looked like it had been wet again this morning and one side of his mouth was wet :(
I am guessing they will need to do a dental asap as they thought he was possibly developing tooth problems :(

Last edited:
Thanks guys :)
One of his molars on the left side (the side that was wet) is slightly overgrown.
He goes in in the morning to have it fixed. Its not very overgrown so he should only be under 10 mins.
Im gonna be so so worried about him, my poor little man :cry:
Please think of Rory tomorrow and send these magic RU vibes his way :)

Sending MASSES of vibes for your precious Rory for his dental in the morning! xxxxx

(((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))

Thanks for the vibes....i dropped him off half an hour ago with a bag of his fave foods to get him eating again.
Please keep sending vibes i am scared for him :cry:

He came through the op fine :D
He is back home with flopsy now all ok! Apparently he'd been stomping all day at the vets and was generally frightened but everything went well.
His teeth were getting real sharp so they have been filed back down, but they aren't growing straight so i have to keep a close eye on him and she says it seems dentals will be a regular thing in his future

Back