• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horse lovers - video of my black beauty ;)

Nursecroft you are on a roll with videos today:lol:

My partner, caire, is checking out a horse tonight for a possible horse share. It must be a girl thing as I've never liked horses not since i fell oiff one as a child:lol: Mind you, when i was living in the states i went horse riding american style and i totally enjoyed that style of riding apart from being stuck at the back and being covered in dust as we were in a desert:lol:

Phil

Last edited:
Nursecroft you are on a roll with videos today:lol:

My partner, caire, is checking out a horse tonight for a possible horse share. It must be a girl thing as I've never liked horses not since i fell oiff one as a child:lol: Mind you, when i was living in the states i went horse riding american style and i totally enjoyed that style of riding apart from being stuck at the back and being covered in dust as we were in a desert:lol:

Phil

Ive managed to just work out how to get them off my phone!!!:lol: :D

GORGEOUS!! what breed is he? x

He was actually rescued from a awful woman that keeps dozens of horses, they are shoved out in a field together with no shelter and hardly any grass or hay, shes been investigated many times by the RSPCA, he was very thin and only 2 when his owner bought him. He's 1/2 Thoroughbred, 1/4 welsh, 1/4 New Forest :D

Back