• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit holiday sitting northamptonshire??

uuuuuuh, they have a gorgeous girl called Rosie on their "inmate" page!! made Carlton all weak at the knees! :lol:

uuuuuuh, they have a gorgeous girl called Rosie on their "inmate" page!! made Carlton all weak at the knees! :lol:

I know, sometimes I go over there and I have to walk round saying to myself 'must not take home any more bunnies'!

I love th Brat Pack, not sure what Inky and Smokey would say though:lol:.

I love th Brat Pack, not sure what Inky and Smokey would say though:lol:.

eeee, i saw the brat pack on the website, what a bunch of cuties! i must go down for a peek, Carlton is almost ready to get on the dating circuit!

do they have opening times and whatnot? i should ring up but i get all anxious ringing new places! :roll: :lol:

eeee, i saw the brat pack on the website, what a bunch of cuties! i must go down for a peek, Carlton is almost ready to get on the dating circuit!

do they have opening times and whatnot? i should ring up but i get all anxious ringing new places! :roll: :lol:

I think their opening times are 10am to 4pm in the week, I'm not sure when they are open on Saturdays, although I've been over on Saturday mornings. It's best to give them a ring really to check they will be around, they have an answer machine which gives info on opening hours.

I warn you though, they have some adorable rabbits there!

Back