• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want to know what you all think of this indoor house bunny home...

I really like this idea, I have an indoor bun and he has a Ferplast cage which isn't as good as having an upstairs like these do. How much would the shipping cost?

Very nice :) If mine were naughty little tinkers I think they'd have a house like that, but mine are good so they are free range.

They look better than a lot of cages (size wise) but I think I'll always be a dog crate convert.

They look great. They look exactly what I had been looking for. But 200 pound. Not bad price but cant afford it and cant imagine what shipping would cost. But wow. Time to save me thinks.:D:D

yeah i know someone not personally but online that paid to have one shipped over costing a very lot of money, they are great hopefully it wont be long til they arrive over here, i like dog crates though as you can add ramps and extra shelves to the big ones

they want about £90 for a 2x4 cage, which they describe as the bunny equivalent of a mansion, it's so huge? :shock: As for the doubles, in a 4' double, most of the floor space is taken up by the ladder - you need 2x5 really with a double :(

They are 48 inches long, that is 120cm

Ferplast do an indoor cage that is 140cm long, and it costs £99 on Zooplus

....add some NIC grids to that and you have a good indoor home :)

2500096458_9d734da0cd.jpg

I think they are alot of money for what they are :? I prefer a large 48" dog crate and either a fixed run on it like Theas or free range.

Or there is a 150cm from Trixie - it's also 2' high. That gives you about the same floor area as a dog crate but has the benefit of a deeper base. It's not quite as tool for adding a shelf though. It's also about £110 compared to about £50 for a dog crate - depends what features are important to you I guess :D

I just ordered the Leith Petwerks condo for 2 of my buns. I had made several attempts at building one using the NIC cubes and they never seem sturdy enough and (to me) don't look very nice. My buns live in the mud-room which is generally the door people use to come into the house, so I want it to look somewhat nice, even if the bunnies do make it look like a barn in there!:oops:
Mine should be here in 2 days so I will let you know what I think when it gets here.
I would imagine that shipping to the UK for this would cost a whole lot though. I live in the US, the package weighs 70lbs and it cost $72.00 to ship. (not sure how that translates):?

Back