• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beaphar Xtra Vital rabbit food

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Has anybody tried this with thier bunnies? The full name of the food is Beaphar Xtra Vital Care Plus. It's a complete food.

I bought a small bag of it at a local shop the other day with the intention of giving Harvey some but wondered if anybody on here has used it with their buns and if it's any good.

For a while now I've been looking for higher fibre foods for Harvey as he eats little to no hay (he has dental probs). He's on SS at the mo and have tried several other higher fibre foods with little succes- A&P, Bunny Basics proper food for pets, Oxbow pellets etc.

The fibre content for these Beaphar pellets is 22%. The link to the info about this food is here http://www.seapets.co.uk/product-details/stkcode/734542/category/426.html If you click on the seapets info-learn about link on that page you will find more info.

Just wondering if anybody elses rabbits have had this and if it's any good.

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Yes, mone have it and love it, it is very expensive and i'm considering changing - has doing some research on the fibre content etc of a few feeds first.

Louise

Not tried it, but we have the same brand for our degu food. It seems a good food but super expensive.

Back