• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Number of buns in our household increasing!

monkeypuzzler

Mama Doe
As of yesterday I've been approved to become a fosterer for our local RSPCA.

We've decided to do this as we have the space, time and love to give to more buns but not the cash! This way we get to help out some buns that are in need of a loving home whilst they look for their forever home, am really excited about it.

Won't be happening straight away though as they need to get the run and stuff to me and both me and the fostering co-ordinator only have small cars so need to work out a way to get the stuff to me!

Roo.

Thats exciting. Are you doing it for Sam? I fostered for her once but I was naughty and kept him ;) I hope you are better at it than me:D

Sam's actually on maternity leave at the moment, but it's that area.

Must try my best to resist keeping any of the buns, and remind myself of the reasons we chose to do it!

Go you, I would love to foster but don't really have the space/time at the moment, so am in the process of volunteering to do homechecks and dog walking for them.

Back