• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Betula was not happy with the news headlines today...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I now have ripped paper all across my lounge.... :lol:

newspaper2-1.jpg

newspaper-1.jpg

newspaper3-1.jpg

Awww that is brilliant! She has to be one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen.:love::love::love::love: what a stunner!:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Wait until Christmas, near impossible to wrap your pressies I tell ya! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I spend more time playing with my two with the bows and ribbon than wrapping!

haha oh no shes a mummsies girl ;) i'll have two on thursday!!! wooooooooo :D

Aww yeah i remember seeing the pics of him, he is a stunner!! Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for his breed? I havent heard of it before but the adult picture was gorgeous!

Aww yeah i remember seeing the pics of him, he is a stunner!! Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for his breed? I havent heard of it before but the adult picture was gorgeous!

I bought him for 285, he was bred by a lady that only breeds as a hobby but shows her queens, his father and mother are champions. She brings them up in a gorgeous house, i think some breeders ask more. He is registered and will be neutered :)

Wow that seems so cheap for such a gorgeous kitten!

I bought him for 285, he was bred by a lady that only breeds as a hobby but shows her queens, his father and mother are champions. She brings them up in a gorgeous house, i think some breeders ask more. He is registered and will be neutered :)

Back