• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sooo happy!

little_blue_bug

Warren Scout
since we have had dylan ( just over a week) he has always been very friendly, coming up and headbutting your hands and feet so you will tickle him between the ears but after a second or two he will hop away again. the only time i could stroke him properly was when he was eating and even then he would only tolerate that for a few seconds.
So last night he had been out and about for an hour or two and i had finished my work so i put some cushins down and laid on the floor to try and get him to come play with me, he kept running over, headbutting me and running away, then he hopped up onto my leg and hopped off again then finally he came over to me, looked and me, flopped over onto his side and laid with me for about 20 minutes while i stroked him, i even got to pet his little toes which are THE cutest things. im so happy cos this is a major thing right??? gosh i love that bunny! :love::love::love::love:

Back