• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperately want April 07 Bunny Mad Mag.....

Nicola3

Mama Doe
Hi Friends :wave:

I would really like to get hold of a copy of last April 2007s edition of Bunny Mad Magazine. It featured my beautiful boy although I have never seen it. I was intending to buy a copy last year but my beloved border collie, Millie, became ill very suddenly and subsequently died a few weeks later. That really knocked me for six and I totally forgot to buy a copy of the magazine.

Does anybody have a copy of April 07 edition of Bunny Mad that I can buy from them?

I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you for any help you can offer.
Best wishes,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hiya :wave:

That was my first port of call but unfortunately she doesn't have any left.

Thank you for replying :D

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hi Suzanne :wave:

Oooooooo....Thank you!!! I will pay you for it if you have a spare one. I'm only online til 3.15pm today but then I'll be back tomorrow about 7.30am :D

I don't have my own computer at home yet.

Thank you!!!

Lots of love,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

OOOOOOooooo....Thank You!!! If you don't mind parting with it I will buy it from you.

Best wishes,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Happy Hopping said...

Nicola is willing to pay GBP 5 Million, she's loaded

:lol::lol::lol:..Oi...watch it you :lol: If only!!!

No chance of being loaded when you have bunsters :D Unless you fancy giving me a sub:D

Nicola and Harvey xxx

see if suzanne has it first then if she cant find it ill send you my copy hun, ohh ill have to relook at your bunny wha a star

mini lop1 said...
see if suzanne has it first then if she cant find it ill send you my copy hun, ohh ill have to relook at your bunny wha a star

Thank you...you're an angel :D I don't know what was printed for my Harvey but looking forward to seeing it :D

Big hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

awww bless, ive got to go to an appointment now but will check if suzanne has found it when i get back if not ill send you m copy, ill be back online about 4ish

lisa x

Hi Lisa :wave:

Thank you :D I'll be online today until 3.15pm but if we don't speak again today I'll catch up with you tomorrow morning. I'll be online again about 7.30am :shock:

Thank you!!!

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hi Lisa :wave:,

I didn't hear back...perhaps I should pm her.

Thanks for remembering me :).

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Hi Suzanne :wave:

Thank you...you're an angel :D I'm online til 3.15pm today so if we don't speak before then I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Thank you!!!

Hugs,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Nicola I have it. Your story is really nice. Please PM me your address and I will pop in the post from work tomorrow.

Back