• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am impressed!

BobbyDaisy

Warren Scout
My 2 beautiful baby buns have decided to litter train themselves! During the day they are outside in a run which was on grass but they had started to dig out so now it is on concrete, I had put a large flowerpot filled with hay for them to lay/play in, they have decided to use it as a litter tray! Only for their wees but that doesnt matter it is so much easier to clean and disinfect down daily. I probably sound really silly but I am sooo impressed they are only 9 weeks old:love:

Bobby
050508057.jpg

Daisy
RabbitsandRhysbike002.jpg

awww that's great - they really are clean little animals given the opportunity :D My bunny Benny holds his wees and poos and runs over to the patio drain when I let him out :shock: The vet said she'd never heard of rabbits being that clean, but they soon get in the habit :) I would rather he used his tray though - my last bunny that did that got kidney failure I think, led to heart failure silly girl :(

Flopsy more or less trained himself as well and he was only about 12 weeks old - they are clever bunnies.

Your two are amazingly gorgeous and adorable.:love::love:

Back