• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks for all the Stasis advice!

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Hi all

Just wanna say thanks so much for all the support and wishes from everyone, especially kay, when I posted that my lop had been taken into hospital with GI Stasis. He is now home with the rest of us, eating dandelion leaves like they are going out of fashion and pooing lovely green poos. I never thought i'd be so grateful to pick up his poos!!!! :D

I honestly feel like i'm the happiest mummy on earth!!!!

Lisa, Jess, Twinkle, Belle and Perry

:love:

Where do you all get your dandelions from? Is it just the garden (as we don't have any, unfortunately).

My bunny has GI Stasis, has had an op today on a tooth, but he's not eating anything that we don't syringe (and hasn't poo'd sice Wednesday) so keen to try him on dandelions if I can.

Oh also really pleased to hear your little bun is improving.

Mine is such a fussy eater so when the hospital said he'd be eating dandelion leaves a couldn't believe it! I asked where i could buy some and she said they just pick there's from outside the hospital and wash them! I got home and spotted some growing next to my next door nieghbour's garden so i took it and washed it and it had gone within 10 mins from both of my bunnies. Gonna leave it for now then just to make sure the tummies can take it!! :lol:
Lovea and hugs to your bunny!!!
Lisa x

Back