• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse floors...

:wave: Hi! I always using roofing felt to line my shed floors. I don't actually know if it's harmful but having used it for about the last 15 years and never having had any problems - it's probably safe to assume it's OK (unless I've just been exceptionally lucky). I find it gives the rabbits plenty of grip and of course, it's waterproof.

I use vinly tiles and 99p rugs from ikea :D
the rugs are washable and cheap enough to replace after a while :)

Last edited:
:wave: Hi! I always using roofing felt to line my shed floors. I don't actually know if it's harmful but having used it for about the last 15 years and never having had any problems - it's probably safe to assume it's OK (unless I've just been exceptionally lucky). I find it gives the rabbits plenty of grip and of course, it's waterproof.

I belive someones bunny died from eating it? i may be wrong though...

Do they not try and eat the rugs?

Meg and Ben completely trashed their snugglesafe cover :roll:

Do they not try and eat the rugs?

Meg and Ben completely trashed their snugglesafe cover :roll:

Bella did once but Benji was poorly and had to be rushed to the vets, I think it was a worry thing for her she has never touched it again:D

I have lino on my buns floor. I got an off cut of the non slip stff designed for bathrooms.

I did use bits of fleece as well but they peed on them. Do you not find that they pee on the rugs?

Back