• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its so surreal...

coco1200

Warren Veteran
cant believe its happening

today i had my maths non calculator,
and tomorrow ive got Eng Lit

im soooooooo scared!!!!!

cant believe its happening

today i had my maths non calculator,
and tomorrow ive got Eng Lit

im soooooooo scared!!!!!

My son had the maths non calculator exam today and has English Lit tomorrow too... he didnt think the maths was too bad so feels a bit more confident about the whole thing...

My son had the maths non calculator exam today and has English Lit tomorrow too... he didnt think the maths was too bad so feels a bit more confident about the whole thing...

i took the higher paper, and i didnt find it that bad either :D
lets just hope and pray ill get what i want :?

Are you doing all highers? My son is, but dont really understand the difference... wasnt in two levels when I did my exams :?

Seems a bit pointless... but dont need to worry about that!!

Want A's and B's :lol: Well as long as he passes I will be happy :lol::lol:

you seem more leaniant than my parents :roll: :lol:

they want to me to get all A's and A*s, but ive told them its really hard.
im only a straight B student... A's if im lucky :lol::lol:

I dont think its fair putting pressure on my son. He knows he needs 4/5 GCSE's to get to do A levels at his sixth form, so as long as he gets that, then that is good enough for me.

He will be more nervous and panicky if I pressurised him. I have told him to do the best he can, and that is good enough for me.

He is a worrier by nature so I am playing it very laid back, so as not to cause any more worries. He suffers with IBS when he is bad so there is no point in me making things worse.

I dont think its fair putting pressure on my son. He knows he needs 4/5 GCSE's to get to do A levels at his sixth form, so as long as he gets that, then that is good enough for me.

He will be more nervous and panicky if I pressurised him. I have told him to do the best he can, and that is good enough for me.

He is a worrier by nature so I am playing it very laid back, so as not to cause any more worries. He suffers with IBS when he is bad so there is no point in me making things worse.

eeeeek i need all B's to get accepted, with a few exceptions of A's :shock::shock:

im the same.
in my mocks, i puked up endless amount of times becuase i was so worried. today i was on the verge of, but ate some bread, seemed to be better lol

i feel sorry for your son :( my cousin has IBS and she endlessly needs the loo near her. her bowels really play up, especially when shes eaten something specific like cheese!!

eeeeek i need all B's to get accepted, with a few exceptions of A's :shock::shock:

im the same.
in my mocks, i puked up endless amount of times becuase i was so worried. today i was on the verge of, but ate some bread, seemed to be better lol

i feel sorry for your son :( my cousin has IBS and she endlessly needs the loo near her. her bowels really play up, especially when shes eaten something specific like cheese!!

Its his mind that plays havoc with his stomach... nothing else. Anxiety really - he has been in hospital over it a few years ago when he couldnt face school, but has improved so much and just hope he can last through the exams.

Good luck to you with yours...

Back