• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits eating spiders

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
This has bothered me for a good while now. Sometime ago Charlie was 'helping' me clean out his hutch when a spider ran out in front of him and Charlie promptly ate the offending creature! :shock:

Is this unusual? Or are there more spider eating bunnies out there?!

Bobbin has been known to be rather partial to the odd dried up woodlouse, but I also saw him eat a walking one once! :shock: :lol:

And there I was thinking I had a veggie pet! :rolleyes: :lol:

:shock: so I really don't need to check there's no bugs on the grass I give them then? I guess they would see them as a tasty garnish :shock:

It's better than one of your rabbits being so afraid of spiders she feels the need to stamp her foot to warn you about it :roll::lol:

thank god they eat them - there's one in the shed that made me wet myself yesterday when i was cleaning them out - hopefully it won't be there in a few days!! :lol:

i doubly love my bunnies!! :lol::love:

eeeew your rabbit is more brave than me!!!! eating a spider? id be running for the hills :lol: ive never noticed mine eat any insect, but i try to not look around the hut theyre in for fear of what i may find :lol:

Back