• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Bunnymadhouse

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Do you remember the lady who called you about her rabbit eating her furniture and you advised her to give it a few days - well Good news - here she is........
HHMilly2.jpg

She is on her hols here for the week and now eating OUR furniture instead:lol::lol: What a sweetie though.

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: bless,your post has made me laugh.maybe she is one of those rabbits that do make overs,like Lawrence lew cant spell it bowen ;)

You cant see it on the photo Jackie but she has a gorgeous peachy coloured ring right round the back of her head just like a halo - Halo my backside, she's into everything:lol:

Well she is all tucked up for the night in the crate and being as good as Gold, though she hates being picked up to be transfered from the run so I'll pop a carrier in tommorow for her to hop into and move her that way. She's sat here with one eye watching me type whilst nibbling the dogs ear through the cage bars :roll:- think she knows I'm talking about her

Back