• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starsky-is-so-MOODY!!!

Kibbles

Mama Doe
(sorry-I-have-no-spacebar.)

I-think-this-was-inflicted-by-Jack:roll:

Often-now-if-Starsky-is-irritated,-he-will-grunt.-Grunt,Grunt,Grunt...

It's-a-really-creepy-sound-but-he-gets-over-it-quickly:shock:
It-first-started-when-my-puppy-started-jumping-on-him-in-the-garden:roll:

Sorry I forget, is he neutered? Because the only time I've heard this grunt grunt grunt noise was when bunnies were telling you, or the cat/dog/cuddly toy that they *ahem* loved them..

Or, when he grunts does he box with his front paws?

dont mean this in a nasty way but when you say your dog jumps on him do you mean attackin him cuz your dog shouldnt realy be allowed to get at him.grunting i think could be down to hormones.x

It sounds like he is getting hormonal, or he may not be too happy about having a puppy jumping on him
XxX

I wouldn't like it if a puppy were jumping on me!:roll:
Could he be in an area where the puppy can't get to him?
Good Luck x x x
jack x x

Oh,-the-puppy-doesn't-get-at-him-anymore:oops:He-is-unneutered-and-also-doesn't-box-with-his-front-paws.

Another-question,he-seems-really-bored-despite-having-toys.

He's-started-chewing-his-litterbox,-dragging-it-down-the-ramp-into-the-run,-but-a-lot-of-the-time-he-just-locks-himself-in-the-hutch-because-he-cant-get-it-in-the-run.
He's-chewing-the-wires-of-his-run-and-I-think-he-really-needs-something-to-do,-because-he's-always-ignoring-his-toys.

:?

How often does he get let out or played with. Perhaps you could try clicker training him tricks?

What he might need then is a cuddly toy to get his frustration out on. I gave one to my sister in law's bunny when he did this and he luuurrrrved it! :lol:
Be aware that you may need to wash it though (if you can get it away from him) and check he doesn't bite its eyes etc. but it sounds like he needs to neutered soon because he is becoming a hormonal teenager and may start biting soon out of frustration. :roll: He's not ill though. :)

Neutering will help sort out this problem. Was Starsky visiting Christabel recently to arrange neutereing for him?

Back