• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny expert advice-Re old girl Rosie

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
I have had Rosie for 9 years she was around 18 months when I got her from a breeder,she had been returned to the breeder by her first owners,she is the yellow dutch in my signature pic.
Today when I gave her a cuddle I noticed that three of her nipples had a dark mole type thing on them,they are normally pink,they look like moles which Humans have,what are they??
She is eating and drinking and seems very happy,please has anyone got any advice.She is not nuetered,my other two bunnies are.I havent got her done because she is old and back then I didnt know the importance of getting your rabbit nuetered
thank you

I once had a mini lop with a human looking mole on his ear, the vet said it was very unusual to see on a rabbit and was concerned about it.

Unfortunately I never found out what it was as he died before we could get it biopsied (sp). Nothing related to the mole and he was only 2 years old.

Im would get it checked out by a vet.

As she is old could they be liver spots like old people get on the back of their hands? Don't know if rabbits can get them.

Im sorry Jackie I dont have any experience with moles/blemishes as such on bunnies but I want to send lots of vibes to Rosie Bunny xxx

Back