• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New piccies of the zoo crew

I realised I haven't updated you guys with piccies of my furry family in a while, so as the weather has been so beautiful lately I've been getting some new snaps of them (it also gives me a nice break from revising:roll::lol:). I hope you like.:D

Firstly - Millie!
B22.jpg

B23.jpg

B25.jpg

lots of flops:lol:
B27.jpg

feeties.jpg

Ollie
Olick.jpg

Oc.jpg

and Smokey
my gentle giant playing with the lambs:lol:
gentlegiant.jpg

out on a ride
head.jpg

and back home scoffing his tea;)
Sdinner.jpg

Aww, Gosh Millie seems to be looking older all of a sudden. Still just as gorgeous though, they all are :love: X

Aww thank you guys!:D

Do you think Becki? I suppose she is coming on 7 this August - scary!:shock: I know she has aged within herself a lot since Ruby died, she's not the bunny she used to be.:( Still love her to bits though!:love:

Very cute zoo you have there. Ive always wanted to know what ollie was a I thought from your siggy he was a monkey, sorry i dont mean that in a bad way as hes a cutie but i couldnt work it out from the pic:oops::oops:

Beth - I think he's go with anyone who offered him food!:lol::lol: He's acts like I starve him as he only gets a couple of handfulls of chaff as hard food a day as he's such a good doer, so he will practically do back flips if you offer him treats.;):lol: It's for his own good but he doesn't believe that!:rolleyes::lol:

M+F - yep here you go :D
Ollieyawn.jpg

:lol: hmmm, no horsey treats...how about some tasty looking grass nuts? :lol:
him and Misty would look amazing together :D so that's two horsies to steal- oh and I might need a horse box :lol:

Back