• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

un-neutered male & neutered female?

kellycartmel

Warren Scout
Will he just hump the living daylights out of her if I try them together?

Cassie lost her partner Snowy over the weekend and I have Arfur and unneutered single male who I might try with her but if he'll just hump her then i'll wait until he's neutered before trying them together.

Any opinions?

Will he just hump the living daylights out of her if I try them together?

Cassie lost her partner Snowy over the weekend and I have Arfur and unneutered single male who I might try with her but if he'll just hump her then i'll wait until he's neutered before trying them together.

Any opinions?

He will hump her relentlessly unfortunately.

A couple of years ago, I tried a bond with a neutered female and a male who had been neutered a couple of weeks and it didn't work out because he hadn't got all the hormones out of his system.

ah i shall have him snipped then and try them in a few weeks! I'll swap the hutches around a bit though so that they can see each other from the runs and woo one another from afar :lol:

Back