• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhia & Daniel

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Aww, Just been in the garden with them & taken some photos. Rhia still isnt convinced that its love, but there are some snuggles taking place :love:

"I'm the Queen of this castle"

RhiaDaniel19thMay08004.jpg

Awww

RhiaDaniel19thMay08005.jpg

Theres a bit of a size difference going on :lol:

RhiaDaniel19thMay08022.jpg

Sun was on camera screen, thought I'd got a lovely kissy photo :rolleyes:

RhiaDaniel19thMay08030.jpg

Such a beautiful girl

RhiaDaniel19thMay08035.jpg

So tiny!

RhiaDaniel19thMay08032.jpg

Had enough cuddles thanks!

RhiaDaniel19thMay08046.jpg

YAY! Kisses :D

RhiaDaniel19thMay08051.jpg

Ohhh, I love him!

RhiaDaniel19thMay08056.jpg

They are so perfect, Im just so smitten with them :love: X

Awwwww, glad it's going ok. Never saw HER grooming him, so let me know if that happens!:lol:

I loved Daniel too. He got a lot of cuddles, but Rhia kept telling me off:?

Awww I didn't realise you had got Rhia a friend, he's gorgeous, as is she! :D

I love that last photo.

Awwwww, glad it's going ok. Never saw HER grooming him, so let me know if that happens!:lol:

I loved Daniel too. He got a lot of cuddles, but Rhia kept telling me off:?

Shes a monkey isnt she :lol: Barely grunted though since shes been home!! Hes desperate for her to be nice to him but shes pretending not to be interested :rolleyes: There have been a couple of sneaky grooms from her, mainly cos they had apple juice on their heads I think!

RhiaDaniel19thMay08025.jpg

Shes a monkey isnt she :lol: Barely grunted though since shes been home!! Hes desperate for her to be nice to him but shes pretending not to be interested :rolleyes: There have been a couple of sneaky grooms from her, mainly cos they had apple juice on their heads I think!

RhiaDaniel19thMay08025.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: I mashed banana on his head, then an hour later had to wash it off:lol:

Aaaaaaw my baby Daniel - it is a good job this worked Becki or I would never have been able to let him go. I do miss having him here.

Aww he's gorgeous they look so good together. My hasn't rhia grown i've got a pic from you of rhia on that chair not long after you got her and she looked lost on it now she only just fits :lol:

Aww Lynne. Yep Rhia is quite a big girl, and hes really tiny :lol: Need two new chairs, a bigger one cos Rhias bottom hangs off it when shes sleeping & a small stool or something for Daniel cos she cant get onto that one! :lol: They have a carrier in the bed part of the hutch & when I brought them in last night I just put him down on top of it without thinking....he couldnt get down bless him! I only realised as he was abseiling down it :oops::lol: X

awwww I didn't realise from the other pics that he was so much smaller :lol: how sweet! They look lovely together. I think it took quite a bit of time for Barney and Roxy to bond properly. It just takes time with some doesn't it and by the sounds of it Rhia knows she's the boss :lol:

Awwww I was waiting for more pics! Sooooo cute! He is very small bless him - think may be similar to the Alice>Winter ratio but will be able to see that on the weekend hopefully.

Thanks for posting hun

Shiv

Back