• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new run is here! So excited

sasha_108

Warren Scout
My new run has just arrived! Had to wait for ages for it to come into stock though lol.
Its this one:
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/pens_fencing/pens_with_racks/35638
The larger version with the house as well. I can only put it on the concrete yard at the mo though, as other half treated the grass last week with weed and feew, so I will have to wait a few more weeks at least before they can play on there :cry:
Does anyone know how difficult it is to put together? Don't know if I should attemp it now or wait until other half gets home!

So so excited! Its a bit sad really. Oh and you lot on here need to stop talking about playhouses. My other half has only just finished the massive hutch I ordered him to make, and now I find myself scooting round Ebay looking at playhouses I can't afford.:rolleyes:

looks good!!it is very exciting :D

As for playhouses I will find you a cheap one,mine was free and then you can get two more buns to put it :lol:

I've been waiting for that run to come into stock for ages. It still isn't available and it was on offer and now they have put it back up to full price :(

Yes, they did that before and then when it came back into stock it went back down in price. I was really cross actuall, because when I reserved our rabbits back in March I put a request in that they let me know when it was back in stock as the rabbits were coming end of April. Anyway, it dragged on and on for me to get an email 2 weeks ago saying they were no longer stocking the item! I found it cheaper at surrey pet supplies, then after I put my order in, they discontinued it so order didn't happen. I for some reason put it back on my list with zooplus to let me know when it would be in even though they had said it wouldn't be, and low and behold, it was in the next day! It stayed in stock for 2 days and it has took 10 days to get here. I have emailed them a few times as I was convinced it wasn't coming but here it is! Took me 10 minutes to put together and they are in it now!

I just went on their site as they were surpose to have them in by the 21st but I've just seen they are not expecting delivery until september now:shock::shock::shock:

September! Oh my God, thats ages! I think I was really lucky then!
Put your email address in anyway because they told me they were never getting them again, then got them within a couple of days.

ok thanks, it said 16/09/08 as the date they are getting them in and I've already been waiting weeks for them.

Back