• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit mansion cheaper to buy than build!

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Hi guys

OMG I'm missing my bunnies!:( Tree is kindly looking after them for me so my little boy can recover (he's slept all night without a wheeze for the first night in 3 weeks! yay!).

So I was looking on ebay out of curiosity at the aviaries, and found this guy... LINKY.

He is quoting £180 for a 6x9 aviary. I priced up all the parts and could do it myself for £189. He delivers to a 10 mile radius (we are 7 miles away), they are pre treated and flat packed. Thought this was a great price!:D
Carmen

I am gonna pick them up Friday to go for neutering, then take them back to Wolverhampton for another week. By that time, they will be recovered from their ops, and should be ready to go outside together! We will try bonding them in their new home! I'm going for the 'no coming inside rule', in the hope that it will stop Ian's allergy (which I am now convinced is the case).

My lounge is so quiet - no Mustard rattling the door to get out and play!

Carmen

I am gonna pick them up Friday to go for neutering, then take them back to Wolverhampton for another week. By that time, they will be recovered from their ops, and should be ready to go outside together! We will try bonding them in their new home! I'm going for the 'no coming inside rule', in the hope that it will stop Ian's allergy (which I am now convinced is the case).

My lounge is so quiet - no Mustard rattling the door to get out and play!

Carmen

I'm sure it will be better with them being outside(for your son I mean) when my grandson first reacted to my bunnies he'd be fine as soon as we took him in the fresh air and the problem never occured before I had housebunnies (I've had outdoor buns all his life but indoor ones only quite recently).

Good luck !

:wave: Hiya ! The man you linked to made my bunny aviary and Im chuffed to bits with it :) Im so glad your son is feeling better :)

Back