• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BunnyMadLisa Your Bridge Bunny Joon's Piccie is in Rabbiting On !!

thanks Jane!! yes what a wonderful surprise when i opened it. On page 16 (bonding article)there is also a picture of Benny and Joon together! that was so heartwarming to see as they did have such a special bond and hopefully back together at rainbow bridge. Jasmine even got her picture in!! shes the caption competition bunny!! how lucky was I!!!:shock:

thanks Jane!! yes what a wonderful surprise when i opened it. On page 16 (bonding article)there is also a picture of Benny and Joon together! that was so heartwarming to see as they did have such a special bond and hopefully back together at rainbow bridge. Jasmine even got her picture in!! shes the caption competition bunny!! how lucky was I!!!:shock:

i saw your caption photo too the piccies made me smile your soo lucky:D but your buns deserved it especially joon

Back