• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

carrot play patch (added pics lol) new pic added today

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Claude had one for his birthday on fri its now looking a bit bare:lol: will take pics tommorow

Last edited:
I got one of these at the weekend on my hunt for gnawing items, there is a carrot missing but apart from that they don't seem interested. Was going to get one of those trees. are they any good?

Heres whats left
000_0684.jpg

000_0685.jpg

And whats left of there hay rack:lol:

000_0686.jpg

i bought the carrot refills and honey just ate them in seconds and she was left with little cardborad carrot shapes!! :lol::lol:

The one I bought looks pretty much like yours but it is shared by all the pairs of bunnies on different days. On the whole they don't bother with it much. Sometimes they haven even pulled the carrots out?

Might buy the carrot tree next. Thinking about it.

Rabswood

Ok heres an updated pic:lol::lol:
000_0705.jpg

:lol::lol:

Ours looked like that in two days, I didn't think they'd bother with it but they had loads of fun pulling the carrots out and demolishing the whole thing, shame they are £7 though since they don't last long

:D HI I THINK YOU CAN GET THE CARROT PATCH AND TREE FROM PETS@HOME, PLUS THE GARDEN CENTRES BY ME SELL THEM.LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS GETTING ONE.:bunny:

I got one for her! :D

She has had a little nibble so far, have took some pics, will get hubby to upload them later! :wave:

Back