• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

At what age

Sorry hun I'm not so sure but i'm sure it has been mentioned on the forum before so its a case of thread searching until somebody more knowledgeable comes along :)

Anything from 10 weeks upwards. As said it depends on breed but there is always the odd individuals that's an early developer. Their testicles usually drop around 12-16 weeks and, if your vet is good, they can be neutered as soon as there is something visible to remove :)

Tam

Hi

Mustard went to the vet at 11 weeks, and only one of his testicles had dropped. The vet said by 13 weeks they would both be out, and that he was already able to reproduce. Thank goodness he gets neutered next week!

Carmen

What day is best for you? How about tonight? I've got a vet appt after work, then I'm popping some food round to Diana's house in Aspley, so could be over at yours for about 7pm if that's any good?

How old are the babies now? They'll need to be at least 8 weeks for me to sex them, I'm no good with tiny babies 'bits' :oops: :lol:

Well the babies hae got me and amy (abbymarysmokey) well and truely baffled :shock: where not sure if any are boys or not so amy is looking after milly for me for a few days till i can sort the spare hutch out :)

Back