• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now meet the cats-

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Triger, 3 legged tiger, his owner didn't want to pay for his op to save his leg. took him and the vet did the op for free.:D
21-03-06_1029.jpg

Samson, he just moved in 14 years ago, nobody claimed him, so he stayed;
Samson.jpg

Mustard; he came with his brother, Pumpkin, from the CPL;
S5030288.jpg

Pumpkin, also known as grumpy pumpy;
S5030342.jpg

Candy, when her elderly owner died, she was going to be PTS, she's 10;
S5030466.jpg

Spice, her owners were moving abroad and nobody wanted a 15 year old cat, she was also going to be PTS;
Spice10.jpg

Smudge, dumped as a kitten, we've had her for 15 years;
S5030587.jpg

Sooty, his owner died and we were asked to take him;
S5030584.jpg

Misty, an 18 year old cat whose owner had terminal cancer, she was going to be PTS as nobody would take her;
S5030751.jpg

Aww thanks,
I'm very lucky as I think all my animals as beautiful, well except for Sprocket, the disabled chicken and Grumpy Pumpy, I always tease Mike that he's the ugliest cat in the world. He's had a major op on one knee, because he has deformed kneecaps which means they are always dislocated. The one leg then suffered a cruciate ligament rupture, so the vet has done his best to fix it, in the near future he will have another op to fix the other kneecap. When i say Pumpy is ugly, the vet gets very upset and defends him:lol:. I love him really but it is fun winding everybody up, they get so defensive.

awww they are all stunning. Sooty looks just like my cat Bailey. They are very lucky to have you.
Sallyx

Brought a tear to my eye reading the captions for the pics :(

They are all so gorgeous and very lucky to have you :D

And Pumpkins face :love: :love:

Back