• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton says a biiiiiig thank-you to Bobbin!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
Hello Bobbin, it's me, cheeky monster Carlton!

Mummy said you had mites so she checked me after reading a thread your mummy had put up on here.

She said I was "dandruffy" around the neck and suspected that it was mites and not just moulting.

She gave me some medicine and 2 days later I was doing the first crazy runs and binkies for the first time in five weeks. They were making me miserable but I didn't know how to tell mummy what was wrong.

My neck is already dandruff free and I'm back to being as cheeky and naughty as usual!

I hope you are feeling better soon, love to you and Ruby Roo! :wave: x

Aww hello Carlton!!! :wave: I'm so glad my hooman helped your hooman to help you! :D

I still have mites :( She doesn't know whether to treat them yet as baby Roo weighs less that 800g still, and you need to be at least 800g to be treated. I think she is going to have to wait for Roo to grow and treat us both :)

Hey, maybe I will be binkying again soon too!! :shock: :D

Hey, maybe I will be binkying again soon too!! :shock: :D

maybe you will! i just havn't stopped!

mummy says she thinks as long as you have no bald patches and in no obvious discomfort, you'll probably be fine to wait, just make sure your lovely lady eats up all her grub to grow up big and strong!

:wave:

oh, y'know, i've been hiding!

DSCF1676.jpg

those pesky mites were getting me down but i won the war with the help of my two foot! now i'm flake free and binkying again.

now she speaks of it nearly being panacur time again, yesss! mashed banana and oanacur, my favourite!

the two foot says i do something funny that she will get on camera this week to show everyone this week!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I :love: you Carlton Jamal. If your mum finds that she can't handle your cuteness there's always space for you here.;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I :love: you Carlton Jamal. If your mum finds that she can't handle your cuteness there's always space for you here.;)

:wave::wave: can i play with the buns? i hate it when my two foot is on RU, she's says she's getting "educated" on my behalf but i get bored! the man two-foot is playing a gig in london so i can't play with him tonight either. :( i can't wait to get a girlfriend! :lol:

:wave::wave: can i play with the buns? i hate it when my two foot is on RU, she's says she's getting "educated" on my behalf but i get bored! the man two-foot is playing a gig in london so i can't play with him tonight either. :( i can't wait to get a girlfriend! :lol:

oooohhhh I have the perfect girl for you!!! but it would mean you coming to live up here with me :):):)

You would love her.... 3.3lb....well groomed, dainty paws, wears a little black number and uber cute. ;)

phoebe1.jpg

pb1.jpg

Last edited:
oooohhhh I have the perfect girl for you!!! but it would mean you coming to live up here with me :):):)

You would love her.... 3.3lb....well goomed, dainty paws, wears a little black number and uber cute. ;)

phoebe1.jpg

pb1.jpg

look at that nose! oh, i must tell my two foot that i've fallen in love!

i'm packing my bags, i must meet this lady!

Back