• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( Poor piggies

HannahBee

Warren Scout
Im very sad :(

Some people I know got their kids a bunny and 2 piggies for easter :evil: They were obviously too young infact I think they even said they were 4 - 6 weeks - they were all tiny!! They were all in the same rather small hutch, which was okay for then but I expect they grow quite fast, I know my bun outgrew his smaller hutch very quickly!

We only say them once but I loved them straight away :( Well we found out today that both the piggies died... Now all i can think about is kidnapping the bunny. I hope he's okay

Aaaaaaw the poor little guys. Buns and Pigs should never be kept together - it may well be that the rabbit injured them in some way, especially if they were all in a small hutch.:(

awww poor loves :( And of course if pet shops didn't sell them, then people like that wouldn't buy them :roll:

Poor piggies, I rescued a piggie who had been kept with a rabbit, she had a broken rib, she was such a sweetheart:) But I blame the misconception that pigs can live with rabbits:roll:

Back