• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much for neutering

milly100

Alpha Buck
Hi,
Im going to get my male rescue bunny neutered in the next couple of weeks. I was hoping to wait till im on holiday in 7 weeks but I dont think thats going to happen as he wont leave my poor female spayed bunny alone. I was just wondering roughly what people pay?? Its about 5 years ago since I last had a male done. My ohs sisters vet charges £30 which I think is very good.

It varies very much from area to area, but don't forget that the quality of the vet is much more important. :thumb:

AMETHYST

I think we paid £35 for Toby to be neutered 3 years ago... and they did a fantastic job. :)

Takes me back... I was so worried about him that I actually cried when we were leaving him there! The nice vet phoned me at work as soon as he came round from the op to let me know he was ok. :)

I pay £40 for a neuter. Make sure your happy that the vet is rabbit savvy though, cost isn't everything ;)

My other halfs sisters vet is very good she is a real animal lover. im going to my phone my own vet to check the price they did my last male rabbit and charged about £50 and that was 5 years ago. I dont mind what it costs as long as its done properly and they care for my rabbit

Back