• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emrys has been practicing! <<Pic heavey>>

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
We've had out hopping equipment for about a month now and he can jump them all in a row at the low setting. Over time we'll get higher but for now, he is really good and loves it. I was intially harness training but he does better without it and loves it when I hop with him.

Round 1

Ears at the ready.
Emryshopping047.jpg

Over the first hurdle
Emryshopping048.jpg

And the the next one!
Emryshopping049.jpg

Cheeky bum
Emryshopping050.jpg

Round 2

Hmm the grass is more interesting all of a sudden
Emryshopping042.jpg

On second thoughts I think I will hop
Emryshopping036.jpg

Ahh, I cleared that one
Emryshopping037.jpg

Don't look at my bum again :roll:
Emryshopping038.jpg

Round 3

Full steam ahead
Emryshopping046.jpg

Do you envy my gorgeous long legs
Emryshopping040.jpg

My bottom in all it's glory :lol:
Emryshopping041.jpg

And finally a quick clip
http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/fifibutton/?action=view&current=Emryshopping102.flv

:D

Last edited:
It is so much fun. He is so hyper like a collie so its good for him to work off his energy on the course.

I tried the other bunnies too but only my Dutch was interested. Mona, my oldest girl with more than just a drop of dragon blood in her turned around and grunted at me and scrabbled at my feet to display he disapproval :lol:

OMG what a speedy bunny:lol::lol::lol::lol: that is brill I have looked at those jumps before, didnt know if the buns would like them,, I think I will look again:D:D:D:D:D

I bought the jumps online from Dee Millen

http://www.dazines.co.uk/deemillen/

There are 3 different types available and I bought 4 (2 of the same one).

1205348902582_deemillen.jpg

£12

1205349056150_deemillen.jpg

£15

1205348980739_deemillen.jpg

£18

I got a free toy too and delivery was fast and at a reasonable price.
All that you have to supply is a willing bunnie :lol:

:shock: how'd you get him to do that? I bought my old buns one of those and they just ran into it knocking all the things off then they chewed it to pieces lol

Well Emrys is so active anyway I thought he would like them. At first I put him on the harness to give him a general idea. Then I put him in front of the hurdles without the harness. In the early stages I had to stand behind him to make sure he wouldn't run off, I also had to do the jumps behind him in order to spur him on ahead. Its taken me about a month to get to this stage and that is with the bars at the lowest height. Give me a year and I'll having him clearing the highest ones :lol:

Back