• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Greg (newcastle stray RIN)and Suzy pic heavy sorry!

joanner55

Warren Scout
finally got the pics onto the pc. Heres Greg the bun with his new girlie. He's such a sweetheart and so loving:love: He's made himself at home already, explored most of the house and is a bundle of energy! will stay still for a few minutes for a cuddle then he's off:lol: no actual grooming yet, he's a bit preocupied with....ahem something else :oops::lol: still waiting for the hormones to calm down, but he's much calmer than the first few hours:shock: poor Suzy lol. she does seem to be happier with another bun around :D
Photo-0023.jpg
just got back from vets and Suzy hops into his carrier
Photo-0025.jpg

Photo-0026.jpg
what do you think will we both fit?
Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0029.jpg
:lol:
didnt seem to be any nastiness so moved them into the conservatory where suzy lives
Photo-0039.jpg

breakfast next morning
Photo-0051.jpg

daughter took this pic:lol:
Photo-0054.jpg

plenty of distance but both relaxed
Photo-0055.jpg

new house
Photo-0056.jpg

Photo-0057.jpg

Thanks to suzpot for letting me having him, hopefully in the next few days there will be grooming, sometimes it looks like they will but his hormones take over and then she just hops away:roll:

I am so happy Greg has found his forever home with you and Suzy :D He was a it over-amorous when they first met but that's understandable:lol: He's such an affectionate bun that in time I bet they'll be smitten with each other. I'm just pleased they've been able to live together already:) Please give him a nose rub from me and keep in touch x

They are so lovely

They are lovely Jo , Glad things are working out for you , Greg & Suzy, they look really good together. Here is to many more hoppy days together for Suzy & Greg. At least Greg has a nice new loving home. from Tanya:wave::bunny:

Back