• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano an update

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Some of you may remember a little guinea pig that I took in from the vets at the beginning of the year.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=113482

well I thought you'd like to see her a few months down the line.:D

Beano5.jpg

Beano6.jpg

Beano7.jpg

Beano8.jpg

Beano9.jpg

Beano11.jpg

Beano12.jpg

It's taken months and she's still living in my front room, and has gone through so much to get back to being whole. Including at one stage having her feet bandaged up.
But I think she's happy even though she still scared.But once she's neutered she will be joining my herd of piggies cause we can't let her go.:D:D:oops::oops::D

Thanks for that everyone, she's a real character and the last of the scabs fell of this week so I'm really pleased with her.

Wow! Tracy what a fantastic job you have done with her, I never thought she would survive with those injuries, well done you!! and I am not surprised you can't let her go:roll::lol::lol:

WOW what an amazing difference, looks like a new pig she's gorgeous. Well done you:D Will be great to see her living in with the others too.

Oh my GOODNESS! She looks absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!! :shock: :D :D What a beautiful girl she is.....and I am so happy that she will have a permanent home with you!!!!! :D :D

Back